Time for a few more summaries
Prices for Chinese and Russian coins are still in the price. Collectors appreciate what is beautiful and rare, so we return to that auction again!
1. China, Empire, Guangxu, 1 yuan 1908, final price 28,320 zlotys.
2. China, Chihli, Guangxu, Yuan 1908, final price 17,700 zlotys.
3. China, Hupeh, Guangxu, Yuan undated (1895-1907), final price 15,340 zlotys.
4. Russia, Cross of the Order of Saint Stanislaus, II class – production Eduard 1910-1917,
final price 15,340 zlotys.
5. Russia, Alexander III, 5 rubles 1888 – NGC MS64, final price 15,340 zlotys.
6. Russia, Alexander II, 5 rubles 1873 HI – NGC MS63 +, final price 14,160 zlotys.
The set of 5 collector banknotes also enjoyed great popularity. With a raise of 260%, the auction ended at PLN 12,980. Collectors also fought a fierce battle for a robe belt, the final price of which was PLN 23,600, as well as a set of patriotic historicism cutlery, for which the new buyer paid PLN 25,960.
Work on E-Auction 9 is underway, we invite you to follow us